This is the privacy notice of Cloudbuzz B2B Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (“Cloudbuzz B2B Solutions”). In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Cloudbuzz B2B Solutions Pvt. Ltd. The office locations of where Cloudbuzz B2B Solutions is located can be found here .
As used in this Policy, the terms listed below have the following meanings:
A “Customer” is anyone who purchases Cloudbuzz B2B Solutions products or services. When a Customer purchases retail products or services for use by others, those individuals also may be considered Customers for purposes of this Policy.
A “User” is anyone who visits our websites.
“Personal Information” is information that directly identifies or reasonably can be used to identify an individual Customer or User. Examples include but not limited to name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and financial account number etc. Personal Information does not include information that is readily available to the public through no fault of Cloudbuzz B2B Solutions.
Personal information includes:
Personally identifiable information (hereinafter referred to as PII):
“Personally Identifiable Information” is information that is about, or can be related to, an identifiable individual. It includes any information that can be linked to an already identified individual or used to directly or indirectly identify an individual. Personal information does not include information that is anonymous, aggregated, or is no longer identifiable to a specific person.
Sensitive personal data or information (hereinafter referred to as SPDI):
“Sensitive Personal Data Or Information” means personal information which is more sensitive in nature viz. financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, Biometric details, passwords or authentication information for any of our products or services etc.
For the purpose of this Privacy Statement, sensitive personal data or information has been considered as a part of Personal Information.
This Privacy Statement describes the Personal Information which we may collect and our approach towards handling or dealing with the same. This Privacy Statement is designed to enable you to understand:
- Personal information that we collect and methods of collection
- Purposes of collection and usage of personal information
- Measures taken by us to protect your personal information
- Usage of Cookies, Device Identifiers and other similar technologies
- Location-Based Services (LBS)
- Disclosure, Sharing and Transfer of your Personal Information
- Ways by which you can access and update your Personal Information
“Anonymous Information” means information that does not directly identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual Customer or User.
“Aggregate Information” means information about groups or categories of Customers or Users, which does not identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual Customer or User. Aggregate Information is a kind of Anonymous Information.
“Website” means any page or location on the Internet, no matter what device (cell phone, laptop, PC, etc.) or protocol (HTTP, WAP, FTPor other) is used to access the page or location. In this Policy, we use the term website for other similar terms such as “Internet site,” “site,” and “web page.”
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all personal information that we record about you. It sets out what information we collect from you and the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, you can raise your concern and revert to us email@example.com.
- We take the protection of your privacy and confidentiality seriously. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to usand hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with local data protection laws, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, through this privacy notice and you can also visit knowyourprivacyrights.org for more information.
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
The basis on which we process information about you
1. Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you are receiving service from us or have received some services earlier from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract, we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information. This includes information such as agent’s details, client’s details, name, contact no., IP address, call data records, call recordings, billing details and KYC details. For mobile applications we collect details of call data records, call recording, mobile device information along with the OS details. We process such data to provide statistics and insights to our clients who have availed our products and services as the performance of the contract we have entered with them.
We may use it in order to:
- verify your identity for security purposes
- provide services
- provide you with our services and direct marketing
- provisioning of real time notifications through SMS and/or e-mail regarding missed calls;
- provide you with suggestions and advice on services and how to obtain the most from using our website.
We process this information on the basis that there is a contract between us, or that you have requested that we use the information before we enter into a legal contract
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example, to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
2. Information we collect and process with your consent
We will collect and use your and/or your Authorised User(s) Information for certain purposes, such as:
- to register and allow you and/or your Authorised User(s) to use our Product;
- granting you and/or your Authorised User(s) access to our Websites and Product and services from third parties;
- understanding your and/or your Authorised User(s) use of our Website and Product for improved overall use;
- provisioning of real-time notifications through SMS and/or e-mail regarding missed calls;
- call analytics such as understanding how your business functions, provision of training and analysing call patterns and call reporting, agent productivity, team efficiency etc.
- provisioning of actionable insights in the form of details of key metrics to optimize your team’s effort and to better understand your and/or your Authorised User(s)’ customer behaviour;
- provisioning of call making facility from a browser extension provided by us;
- notification of technical updates or changes in our policies
- improvement of the content and functionality of our Website and Product; and/or
- informing you about our Websites, Product and services either directly or through a third party
3. Information we process for legitimate interests
We may process the information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, in doing so.
Where we process your information on this basis, we do after having given careful consideration to:
- whether the same objective could be achieved through other means
- whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm
- whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our services
- responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response
- protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party
- insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage business risk
- protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so
- Performance of the contract with our Users;
- Implementation and operation of a group-wide matrix structure and group-wide information sharing;
- Customer relationship management and other forms of marketing and analytics;
- Fraud prevention, misuse of company IT systems, or money laundering;
- Whistle-blower scheme operations; Physical, IT, and network perimeter security;
- Internal investigations and;
- Intended mergers and acquisitions;
- Compliance with legal obligations and/or defence against legal claims, including those in the area of labour law, social security, and data protection, tax, and corporate compliance laws.
- Protection of the vital interests of any individual;
- Performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Cloudbuzz B2B Solutions and
- Consent, as permitted by applicable law
4. Information we process because we have a legal obligation
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation.
This may include your personal information.
Specific uses of information you provide to us
5.Information provided on the understanding that it will be shared with a third party
We may use third parties in order to process your and/or your Authorised User(s)’ and/or end user’s Information. These third parties are obligated to keep such information protected and confidential.
We work closely with third parties for developing our Product and facilitating your use of the same. We may disclose the Information to such third parties engaged by us. However, we will make reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that such third parties keep such portions of the Information that they may receive from us confidential as per industry standards.
We may also disclose the information in the circumstances set out herein below
- Statutory or Legal obligations: We may disclose the Information collected by us if required by law, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with a legal obligation, (b) protect and defend our rights and/or property, or (c) to protect the property or safety of the users of our Product or Website or any third party.
You may withdraw your consent to process your data with a third party at any time by instructing us via firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services as normal.
6.Who has access to the data we collect
We process and access the data we collect from you. However, we use third parties to assist us with processing your personal data including the following categories of recipients:
- Financial transaction processors (processing your payments)
- Customer service communication platform
- Email communication manager
- Website management services
- Website design and programming services
- Users / Sub-Contractors / Contractors to the extent necessary for our business objectives.
These third parties have a contract with us, wherein, they are prohibited from utilizing, sharing or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than we dictate.
We may share your Personal Data as follows:
- Service Providers: With our contracted service providers, who provide services such as IT and system administration and hosting, credit card processing, research and analytics, marketing, customer support and data enrichment for the purposes and pursuant to the legal bases described above;
- Event Sponsors: If you attend an event or webinar organized by us, or download or access an asset on our website, we may share your Personal Data with sponsors of the event. If required by applicable law, you may consent to such sharing via the registration form. In these circumstances, your information will be subject to the sponsors’ privacy statements. If you do not wish for your information to be shared, you may choose to not opt-in via event/webinar registration or opt-out;
- Third party networks and websites: With third-party social media networks, advertising networks and websites, so that Cloudbuzz B2B Solutions can market and advertise on third party platforms and websites;
- Professional Advisers: In individual instances, we may share your Personal Data with professional advisers acting as service providers, processors, or joint controllers – including lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers based in countries in which we operate who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services, and to the extent we are legally obliged to share or have a legitimate interest in sharing your Personal Data;
- Cloudbuzz B2B Solutions Family Affiliates: With affiliates within the Cloudbuzz B2B Solutions, it’s affiliates and subsidiaries, to the extent such sharing of data is necessary to fulfill a request you have submitted via our websites or for customer support, marketing, technical operations and account management purposes.
For more information on the recipients of your Personal Data, please contact us by using the information in the “Contacting us” section, below.
7. Social Media Features
8. Complaints regarding content on our website
We attempt to moderate content on our website
If you complain about any of the content on our website, we shall investigate your complaint.
If we feel it is justified or if we believe the law requires us to do so, we shall take appropriate actions while we investigate.
You can send an email at email@example.com
9. Sending a message to our support team
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by email, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need.
We track your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business processes. We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high-quality service. Cloudbuzz B2B Solutions will use this personal data in accordance with the purpose outlined in this Privacy Notice and is committed to safeguarding the personal data collected.
We take protecting your personal information seriously and are continuously developing our security systems and processes. Some of the controls we have in place are:
- We limit physical access to our buildings and user access to our systems to only those that we believe are entitled to be there;
- We use technology controls for our systems, such as firewalls, user verification, strong data encryption, and separation of roles, systems & data;
- Systems are proactively monitored through a “detect and respond” information security function;
- We utilize industry “good practice” standards to support the maintenance of a robust information security management system; and
- We enforce a “need to know” policy, for access to any data or systems
The personal data that we collect from you is transferred to and stored in India i.e. outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It is processed by us or companies operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our service providers. If we do this we ensure that your privacy rights are respected in line with this Policy. The most common way we do this is to put in place a specific type of contract.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us.
We use that information to resolve your complaint.
If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved. Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last longer up to 2 years.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any cookie you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use
We use the following Cookies:
- Strictly necessary Cookies. These are Cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They are necessary for the safety, security and integrity of the site. For example, they help support the structure of the pages that are displayed to you, help to improve navigation and allow you to return to pages you have previously visited. This type of Cookie only lasts for the duration of the time you are visiting the website. When you leave the website they are deleted automatically.
- Performance Cookies or analytical Cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). These cookies will remain on your device until you choose to clear it. If you choose to do this, you will need to enter your details each time you visit the site.
- Advertisement Cookies: These Cookies will collect information about your browsing habits and allow us to show you adverts while you are browsing our site and other sites on the internet. They are set by us or by carefully selected third parties. They help us to understand the performance of our marketing activities and improve the relevance of the adverts that you see.
We may use our own technology or third-party technology to track and analyze usage information to provide enhanced interactions and more relevant communications, and to track the performance of our advertisements.
The third-party we use are as mentioned-below:
google.com google.co.in googleadservices.com
This domain is owned by LinkedIn, the business networking platform. It typically acts as a third party host where website owners have placed one of its content sharing buttons in their pages, although its content and services can be embedded in other ways. You can learn more about privacy https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
This domain is owned by Facebook, which is the world’s largest social networking service. As a third party host provider, it mostly collects data on the interests of users via widgets such as the ‘Like’ button found on many websites.This is used to serve targeted advertising to its users when logged into its services. To know more, visit https://www.facebook.com/policy.php & https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- To improve the performance of our websites by understanding which parts work well, and which don’t.
- To deliver relevant online advertising to you both on our websites and elsewhere. This is sometimes done by combining data that we already have about you with the data collected through Cookies. These Cookies are placed by us and selected third parties and enable adverts to be presented to you on our and third-party websites.
- To measure how effective our online advertising and marketing communications are.
- To enable us to collect information about how you and other people use our websites.
How can I control my cookies?
You can use your web browser to:
- delete all cookies;
- block all cookies;
- allow all cookies;
- block third-party cookies;
- clear all cookies when you close the browser;
- open a ‘private browsing’ / ‘incognito’ session, which allows you to browse the internet without storing local data; and
- install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality.
Where to find information about controlling cookies
- Internet Explorer cookies information
- Chrome cookies information
- Firefox cookies information
- Safari cookies information
- Opera cookies information
- Several Websites provide detailed information on cookies, including AboutCookies.org and AllAboutCookies.org.
- The Internet Advertising Bureau website Your Online Choices allows you to install opt-out cookies across different advertising networks.
- Google has developed a browser add-on to allow users to opt-out of Google Analytics Across all websites which use this popular analytics product.
- New technologies such as Mozilla’s Do Not Track allow you to tell websites not to track you.
- Internet Explorer has a feature called Tracking Protection Lists Which allows you to import a list of websites you want to block.
13. Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
We record information such as your IP address, location, xxxx, xxxx.
We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the web page on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
We use the information to analyse the visitors through the use of Google Analytics or third-party service providers.
If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not providing the contact information to our website.
However, we ensure the privacy and security of your personal information at all times.
14. Our use of re-marketing
Re-marketing involves placing a cookie on your computer when you browse our website in order to be able to serve you an advert for our services when you visit some other website.
Disclosure and sharing of your information
15. Information we obtain from third parties
Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we sometimes receive data that is indirectly made up from your personal information from third parties whose services we use.
No such information is personally identifiable to you.
16. Information we disclose to third parties
We may disclose your information to a third-party. Please refer to section 6 for more information.
17. International Transfers of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be collected, transferred to and stored by us in India and by our subsidiaries and third parties disclosed that are based in other countries. The addresses of our offices where Cloudbuzz B2B Solutions is located can be found here.
Therefore, your Personal Data may be processed outside your jurisdiction, and in countries that are not subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission or your local legislature or regulator, and that may not provide for the same level of data protection as your jurisdiction, such as the EEA. We ensure that the recipient of your Personal Data offers an adequate level of protection and security, for instance by entering into the appropriate back-to-back agreements and, if required, standard contractual clauses or an alternative mechanism for the transfer of data as approved by the European Commission (Art. 46 GDPR) or other applicable regulators. Where required by applicable law, we will only share, transfer or store your Personal Data outside of your jurisdiction with your prior consent.
Our websites are hosted in India
Accordingly, data obtained is processed in India.
We use the following safeguards with respect to data transferred outside the European Union:
- The processor is within the same corporate group as our business or organisation and abides by the same binding corporate rules regarding data processing.
- All email communications are encrypted and appropriate safeguards are used for secure communications.
- The data protection clauses in our contracts with data processors within the corporate group include transfer clauses that ensure appropriate legal safeguards of personal data
Your Rights & Access to your own information
18. Your Rights
You have a number of rights under data protection legislation which, in certain circumstances, you may be able to exercise in relation to the personal information we process about you
- the right to access a copy of the personal information we hold about you;
- the right to correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you;
- the right to restrict our use of your personal information;
- the right to be forgotten;
- the right of data portability; and
- the right to object to our use of your personal information.
Where we rely on consent as the legal basis on which we process your personal information, you may also withdraw that consent at any time.
If you are seeking to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details in the “Contact Us” section below. Please note that we will need to verify your identity before we can fulfil any of your rights under data protection law. This helps us to protect the personal information belonging to our customer against fraudulent requests.
- At any time you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by sending us a request mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at email@example.com.
- After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, it may be noted that Cloudbuzz B2B Solutions, its subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties shall not be responsible for the accuracy and/or authenticity of the Information supplied by you and Cloudbuzz B2B Solutions hereby disclaims any and all liability arising out of or in connection with the accuracy and/or authenticity of the Information.
19. Online Advertising
Cloudbuzz B2B Solutions works hard to detect and prevent junk emails (also referred to as “spam” e-mails) from ever reaching your computer. However, if you are receiving unwanted spam from a Cloudbuzz B2B Solutions email address, please contact us for assistance at email@example.com
20. Account Set-Up
When selecting User names and passwords for Cloudbuzz B2B Solutions accounts, you should choose words or characters that are not obvious. Likewise, you should always keep Personal Information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords or similar information in a secure place and not share the information with others
21. Use of site by children
- We do not provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
- If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian
- We collect data about all users of and visitors to these areas regardless of age, and we anticipate that some of those users and visitors will be children.
- Such child users and visitors will inevitably visit other parts of the site and will be subject to whatever on-site marketing they find, wherever they visit.
22. Encryption of data sent between us
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust marks in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
23. Support Data
Support Data is the information we collect when you submit a support request or run an automated troubleshooter, including information about hardware, software, and other details related to the support incident, such as: contact or authentication information, chat session personalization, information about the condition of the machine and the application from when the fault occurred and during diagnostics, system and registry data about software installations and hardware configurations, and error tracking files. We use Support Data as described in this privacy statement, and additionally use it to resolve your support incident and for training purposes.
24. Payment Data
Payment Data is the information that you provide when you make online purchases. This may include your payment instrument number (e.g., credit card, PayPal, Paytm), your name and billing address, and the security code associated with your payment instrument (e.g., the CSV or CVV). You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Payment Data, to the extent consisting of details related to the manner and mode of payment of fees for the use of the Website and Services (such as details of your bank account, credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.), submitted by you while making payment of fees: (a) goes through the safe and secure transaction process provided by Cloudbuzz B2B Solutions’s payment gateway partners such as CC Avenue and Razor pay; (b) goes through the Visa or MasterCard pages, UPI, wallets as the case may be, based on your payment method(s) in order to prevent any misuse of your payment details; (c) Banking Channel for NEFT/RTGS/IMPS – Like HDFC, ICICI, Indusind, CITI Singapore, CITI UAE, CITI India; and (d) that such payment details are not shared with the Website, Cloudbuzz B2B Solutions, its subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties or any other users of the Website and Services.
Please note that Cloudbuzz B2B Solutions may change or update payment methods and gateway partners time to time as required by business requirement. To know more about or practices you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
25. How you can complain
26. Retention period for personal data
We will not keep your personal data longer than we need to, and will only use your personal data for the purposes set out in this Policy. We will always keep your personal data in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
We keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- to provide you with the services you have requested;
- to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- to support a claim or defence in court.
After the expiry of the applicable retention periods, your Personal Data will be deleted. If there is any data that we are unable, for technical or legal reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will implement appropriate measures to prevent any further use of such data.
For more information on data retention periods, please contact us by using the information in the “Contacting us” section, below.
27. Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
28. Contact us
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out in the “Your rights”, or if you have questions regarding this Privacy Notice or the way your personal information is processed please mail us at email@example.com , please contact us by one of the following means:
Phone Number: +91-9625393435
Address: Magnum tower 1,8th floor Golf Course,
Ext.Road Sector-58,Gurugram Haryana : 122001